So that time of the year is almost here , where you need a cup of tea every now and then…Yes!! I am very much talking about winter.. My favorite time of the year.. During Winters, I love trying different tea flavors and hot soups as well..
Here is the recipe of a new tea recipe which I tried recently. The hibiscus and ginger blended so well that the tea tasted awesome..Hibiscus is full of health benefits and I also read that over consumption of this can cause some side effects as well. So I decided not to make this tea over and over again. Once in a while is okay, right??
Let’s check the recipe:
- Dried Hibiscus- a handful
- Ginger- 1 inch piece ( sliced thin )
- Sugar- as per required
- Water- 3 cups
- Tea powder- 1/2 teaspoon
How to make:
- First heat water along with sliced ginger , sugar and bring it to boil..
- Add the hibiscus petals to the boiling water and let it boil. The color of the water will change to bright red (I just loved the color:) )
- Now add tea powder to the boiling water and switch off the flame when it is done.
- Lastly pour the tea to the tea pot and serve it hot.
So our hibiscus- ginger tea is ready. I hope you all will give a try to this awesome tea recipe. Do let me know when you try.
More tea recipes brewing up.. Do check the blog for more recipes.
don’t forget to pin the recipe for future..