Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower Manchurian (dry)
Gobi Manchurian is a favorite appetizer of vegetarians as well as non- vegetarians. I am a non vegetarian, but still I love eating gobi manchurian. For me it should be dry , sweet and spicy. As a child, cauliflower was the only vegetable which I liked and Chinese was my favorite cuisine. So you can guess why I loves Gobi Manchurian so much!!
So here I am coming up with a quick recipe of sweet and spicy Gobi / Cauliflower manchurian, which can be done in no time. You don’t have to wait for a family get together or party , in order to try this dish.This is a good evening snack as well..
Let’s check the recipe:
- Cauliflower- 1 ( cut to florets)
- Garlic- 8-10 cloves ( finely chopped)
- Red chilly flakes- 1/4 teaspoon
- Ginger powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Garlic powder-1/2 tablespoon
- Cajun spice powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Red chilly powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Achari Gosht masala powder – 1/2 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil- enough oil for deep frying
- All purpose flour- 1/4 cup
- Wheat flour- 1/4 cup
- salt – as per needed
Ingredients for the sweet and spicy sauce:
- Sweet and spicy sauce- 3 tablespoon
- Green chilly sauce- 1 tablespoon
- ketchup- 2 tablespoon
- Honey- 1 tablespoon
- Hot sauce- 1/2 tablespoon
- Olive oil- 2 spoon
How to make:
- Boil water in a vessel along order tramadol in canada with some salt and turmeric powder. Put the washed cauliflower florets into the boiling water. Let it boil for 3-4 minutes. Later switch off the flame and drain the water of it. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add all the spice powders and salt. To this mixture add the flours and mix well. Pour 1/2 glass of water( pour slowly ) to this mixture and whisk nicely in order to make a smooth batter. So now our batter is ready.
- Heat a wok with enough oil in order to deep fry the cauliflower. Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter and deep fry them. Once the fritters are golden brown, remove it from the oil and place it above tissue paper in order to remove excess oil.
- Heat a pan, pour olive oil and saute garlic in this oil for 5-6 minutes on low flame. Later add red chilly flakes. saute this for 2 minutes. Now add all the three sauces (except honey) to this and saute well. Add salt if necessary.
- Once the sweet and spicy sauce is done, add the fried Cauliflower fritters to the sauce and mix it gently. Cook this on low flame for 3-4 minutes. pour the honey all over and switch off the flame.
So sweet and spicy gobi manchurian is ready..Serve it hot along with your favorite sauce.