Non-Alcoholic Blueberry -Cherry Coconut Mojito
The only thing I love about summer is SUMMER DRINKS😂, especially Mojitos 🍹!! I love drinking non alcoholic mojitos..At home I try to recreate the kind of mojitos which we used to drink from our favorite food joints.. But my husband is more into chill smoothies and shakes ..
Yesterday for Ifthar I was planning to prepare Blueberry-Cherry Mojito.. But hubby gave the idea of making coconut mojito.. So plan changed and made something completely new and different.. Surprisingly it came out really well, refreshing and yumm.. The appearance was not according to my expectation, but still I was happy and satisfied..
Let’s check the recipe:
- Coconut cream-4 spoons
- Blueberry- a handful ( as per your wish )
- Cherry-a handful ( or as per your wish )
- Lemon-1/2 of a medium sized one ( sliced )
- Mint leaves- 4-5
- 7 UP- 1 cup
- Cold water- 1+1/2 cup
- Sugar- 6 spoons
How to make:
1)In a blender add lemon, mint, blueberry, cherry( without seed ), water and sugar.. blend it well to a juice like consistency..
2) now strain this juice to a jug twice, in order to remove any kind of particles in the drink..
3) To this juice pour 7UP and stir gently.. lastly add the coconut cream and mix well with the drink..
4) Now keep the serving glasses ready.Add ice cubes, mint leaves ,blueberries, thin lemon slices to the glasses.. Pour the drink to these glasses..
this is my favorite part of the recipe – pouring the juice over the ice cubes and mint leaves.. Really refreshing to the eyes too..
Blueberry-Cherry Coconut mojito is ready!!
I hope you liked the simple recipe of Coconut Mojito..After breaking the fast, we had this coconut mojito.. It was really different and We loved the creamy coconut taste..