Ramadan Kareem everyone..
So the most awaited holy month is here..It’s that time of the year to cleanse our mind and body..Here in Qatar ,each and every corner is ready to welcome Ramadan..So our hearty Ramadan Mubarak to all of you.. InshaAllah let the Almighty guide us in the correct path and accept our prayers..
During Iftar time my family prefers dates, water, lot of fresh fruits, smoothies / juices along with a savory snack..I think everyone might be following the same ..But I am kind of different ..Soon after breaking the fast with water and dates, I used to stuff myself with savory and fried items..I know it’s not correct..but I love the snacks:)!! Can’t help it..
It’s only during Ramadan time, that we make all these kind of savory snack items.So I try to make all the possible snacks and to include everyone’s favorite items in the 30 day menu..During weekends I used to make some snacks, fillings in bulk and store in freezer for the coming week, so that I don’t have to cook everyday.
So let’s check the Ramadan Recipe Round up with all the kind of spicy, sweet and refreshing Recipes..I hope this would be helpful for you to make the Ramadan Menu setting process easy..
- Chicken stuffed Egg Butterflies
- Sweet Chatti Pathiri With Caramelized Banana
- Cheesy Hashbrowns
- Healthy Black Chickpeas Salad
- Carrot Egg Samosa
- Irachi Pidi
- Tuna Veggie Cutlet / Patties
- Momos with red chilly dip
- Irachi Pathiri
- Dates Milkshake
- Super Easy Apple Egg Pudding
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken stuffed Crispy Egg Boxes
- Strawberry Peach Lemonade
- Meat stuffed Chilly Fritters/ Mulaku Baji
- Chicken Egg Kebabs
- Chicken Lasagna Ravioli
- Easy Strawberry Egg Pudding
- Minced Beef Roll Ups
- Chicken- Broccoli Chicken Spring Rolls
- Cajun Chicken Fajita Quesadilla
- Chicken Ravioli in Coconut- Garlic Sauce
- Mixed Fruit smoothie
- Red Spinach- Chicken Patties / Cutlet
- Carrot-Apple Cheese Spring Rolls
- Tuna Green Peas Quesadilla
- Thairu Vada / Moong Dal Fritters in yogurt
- Gingery Watermelon Lemonade
- Lasagna Rolls With Tuna Filling
- Orange Mint Lemonade
- Chicken Stuffed Grilled Biscuits
- Apple Pie French Toast
- Sausage Mayo Tortilla Wrap
- Caramel Flavored Cold Coffee I hope this recipe round up will help you this Ramadan:) Once again Ramadan Mubarak..Let all our prayers be accepted this Ramadan..