Are you looking for some quick fix for dinner..?? here is something that I makes on lazy nights.. the best part of this Achari roasted chicken is that, you are investing zero effort.. but the outcome is almost like a grand feast.. my family loves this spicy juicy roasted chicken .. This recipe is a true blend of the desi spices and the chicken..
You can serve this roasted chicken with any kind of bread.. I prefer Pita bread.. Another thing is that you don’t have to worry about any side dish also.. Because the bottom of the baking tray is filled with some spicy tangy thick sauce..Another highlight of the recipe is that no onion, ginger or garlic..So you can save the peeling and chopping time.
If you love roasted chicken, please do check the blog archives for more easy roasted chicken recipes which can be done in no time.
So let’s check the recipe:Ingredients:
- Chicken- 1 whole with skin (cut to 8 pieces)
- Ginger powder- 1 spoon
- Garlic powder- 1 spoon
- Achari gosht powder- 1 1/2 spoon
- Lemon- 1/2(sliced thin)
- Lemon juice-of 1 small lemon
- Cilantro leaves- a small bunch(chopped)
- Butter- a small cube piece
- Red chilly flakes- 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt- as per required
How to make:
- Add all the ingredients except chicken and butter in a baking tramadol hcl purchase dish and mix well. Then add the chicken pieces to this spice mixture and mix well. And cover the baking dish with a cling wrap and refrigerate it for at least an hour or more. The more you keep, more yummy it will becomes.
- Now add the butter pieces evenly all over the chicken and bake this in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes at 190 degree. (the temperature and time completely depends on your oven)
- After the first 25 minutes take the chicken out . By this time the chicken might have almost done with a sauce beneath it..Then pour the sauce from bottom to the up in order to keep the upside also wet.
- Keep the broiling mode on and bake the chicken again for at least 10-15 minutes. Make sure that you are not overcooking it..
- Then take it out and mix the chicken pieces well with the sauce .
Now serve it hot with bread. My family loves the addition of pickled onion and lemon also along with this spicy roasted chicken and bread.
I am sure that you all will love this quick desi style roasted chicken recipe..Don’t forget to pin the recipe for future.Also I am taking this to Fiesta Friday– the ultimate linkup party at Angie’s place..