So here I am proudly presenting a new chicken recipe in front of you all..:)!! This is that dish which gave me immense satisfaction after serving ..Another best thing about the recipe is that , it requires very less preparation and really healthy too..
Last week I tried two baked chicken recipes with different ingredients.. Even though my family gave thumps up to both the dishes, this one is my personal favorite ?!!
If you have not yet tried any baked chicken recipes, don’t wait anymore.. Give a kick start to your savory baking experiments with this Baked Cilantro Lime Buttered Chicken ?!! I am sure that you will love it.. Other than the taste, you will also enjoy the zero effort which you have to invest in the preparation ?!
Let’s check the recipe now:
- chicken drumstick-6 pieces ( with skin on)
- cilantro leaves-a small bunch ( finely chopped )
- butter- 2 small cubes (or as per needed)
- Lemon-1 small ( sliced thin )
- Lime juice – of 1 lemon
- Garlic- 8 cloves ( finely chopped / crushed )
- Red chilly flakes- 1/2 spoon
- Big green chilies- 2 whole( make a slit on side)
- Oregano -1/2 spoon
- salt- as per needed
How to make:
- Mix all the ingredients except chicken , lime juice, chilies and butter in a baking cheap tramadol next day delivery dish. Melt the butter in a small pan and pour to the baking dish . Mix all ingredients well with the melted butter. Lastly squeeze the lemon juice to the dish..
- Now add the chicken pieces and chilies to the baking dish and mix well with the ingredients.. Gently apply the mixture inside the chicken skin as well..
- Now cover the baking dish with a cling wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Pre-heat the oven at 190 degree for 10 minutes. Bake the chicken after removing the cling wrap for 35 minutes at 190 degree.. After 35 minutes, open the oven and check.. If required broil for another 10 minutes..I broiled only for 5 minutes.. Because I loved that greenish shade of the chicken..
Most probably it will take 40-45 minutes for the chicken pieces to get cooked! Sometimes less too.. It all depends on the oven and temperature..
If you are serving this baked chicken with any bread / chapathi, don’t worry about any side dish or curry.. Because in the bottom of the dish you can see some yummy tangy sauce enriched with the herbs , lemon and garlic?!!
Rather than the chicken I loved the spicy tangy green chilies ??!! It was just awesome and finger licking!!
So don’t forget to pin the recipe for future..
njoy folks ?!!