Crispy Kale and Pineapple Salad
Salad!! My family loves salad..And I love trying different varieties of salads too..If you are a salad lover here is a salad recipe round up with more than 10 salad recipes. And here I am adding one more salad recipe to the round up. Crispy Kale leaves and Pineapple salad..I just loved the smell of crispy Kale leaves..
And the key ingredients Kale and Pineapple were really blending with each other.. And it was really a bowl of goodness, yet very simple to prepare.Another attraction to the salad is the few ingredients..
I am taking this crispy Kale and pineapple salad to Angie’s Fiesta Friday Healthy challenge with Pineapple and greens, along with Pineapple- King Fish Kebabs/ grilled King fish skewers with spicy spinach marinade. So a big kudos to Angie for making me to think something out of the box.So here is another healthy recipe with Green and Pineapple for the challenge..
So let’s check the recipe:
- Pineapple-200 grams( chopped to small square pieces )
- red chilly flakes- 1 spoon
- salt- as per needed
- olive oil- 2 spoon
How to make:
- first of all take a baking tray and the brush it with olive oil.And place the kale leaves on it and sprinkle salt and red chilly flakes over it..Then with hands mix all the things well..If needed pour some more olive oil and keep it for baking. Bake this for 12-15 minutes at 180 degree( that is till the kale leaves become crispy and brown)!!
- Now in a bowl put the pineapple pieces and then cut the kale to this bowl with scissors or knife. I used scissors.
- Sprinkle more salt and chilly flakes if needed.And serve it in a bowl..
(Note:If you like , you can mix the chopped kale and pineapple pieces together and bake it for 3-5 minutes.This way also you can serve..I served both the ways..)
so I hope all of you liked this simple and healthy Crispy Kale Pineapple salad. You can enjoy the real taste of Kale and pineapple because of the fewer ingredients added along with that.