Chicken Noodle Soup
I think Chicken noodle soup is the best recipe which can be posted at this point of time- Winter!! Winter brings three things to my mind- Christmas,Snow filled Christmas stories which I have read as a child and then yummy soups which my dad used to make..
So right now I hope almost all would be craving for something hot and spicy..And here I am coming up with something to satisfy your winter cravings:)
If you love soups, here is another soup recipe which I have posted few years back, which is a personal favorite of mine..Creamy Broccoli Egg Noodle Soup
so here’s the one pot soup recipe:
- Chicken breast piece-1
- Chicken broth/stock powder-1 cube
- Sweet corn- a handful
- ginger- 1 inch piece(chopped thin)
- cilantro / Coriander leaves- a small bunch (chopped)
- salt- as per needed
- carrot-1 small(sliced thin)
- Thai rice noodle- a small bunch as per needed
- water-3 cups
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chilly sauce-1 spoon
(note: with this quantity I served 3 medium sized bowls of soup)
How to make:
- First of all fill the cooking vessel with water and keep it for boiling.Add salt ,chicken stock powder, chopped ginger and pepper powder, once the water starts boiling. To this boiling water add the chicken breast piece and cook..after 6-8 minutes, the chicken buy pet tramadol online would be cooked..
- Take the cooked chicken piece from the boiling water without switching off the flame. And keep the chicken piece aside and chop it into small pieces.
- Now to the boiling water add the carrot, half of the cilantro leaves, sweet corn and chopped chicken pieces along with the green chilly sauce.what I used was a chicken breast piece with bone. So even after taking the flesh from the bone, I added it into the boiling soup for extra taste( and removed the bone piece just before serving the soup). let it cook in medium flame for 5-6 minutes.. add more salt and pepper powder if needed.
- Now let’s add the last ingredient- the Thai Rice Noodles. As you can see, it is very thin in size and it won’t take much time for cooking.. after adding the noodles, cook the soup for almost 5 minutes and off the flame.
- Garnish with more cilantro leaves and serve hot..
so our steaming hot Chicken Noodles soup is ready!! i hope you all give this a try.. and if you can’t make it now, Pin it for future:)!!
happy winter to all my dear friends:) and don’t forget to try this easy recipe of Chicken Noodles soup.