Easy Chopped Shrimp Fried Rice
Few days back I was wondering what to prepare for dinner.. And was not in a mood to stay in the kitchen for long.. So I wanted to make something easy and filling.. Thankfully there was some leftover shrimp in the refrigerator.. That too big sized ones, but less in number..so I decided to make a Chopped Shrimp Fried rice.. And it came out really well!!
The best part was that we ate it without any side dish.. And my husband didn’t even complain for not making a side dish!! The shrimp tasted really good when it was chopped.. I enjoyed the tiny tiny pieces along with the veggie stuff..
The main process in this recipe is all about chopping the veggies and boiling rice.. If you got cooked rice, then it’s all easy.. So let’s check the recipe.
- Basmati rice- 1 cup( cooked )
- Carrot-1 ( sliced )
- Bell pepper ( green, red ,orange,yellow)- small piece of each ( sliced )
- Shrimp- 10 ( chopped )
- Spring onion- a small bunch ( chopped )
- Garlic-6 cloves ( finely chopped )
- Soya sauce-3 spoon
- Green chilly paste-2 spoon
- Ketchup-2 spoon
- Red chilly powder / flakes – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil-2 spoon
How to make:
1) First of all heat a wok / pan.add oil..then saute the chopped garlic in it for few seconds.. later add all the veggies and chopped shrimp.mix all together and add some salt.let it cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes.. once the veggies and shrimp becomes tender, add the sauces along with the red chilly flakes or powder..then cook this for 2 minutes.
2) now add the cooked rice and reduce the flame. mix all the ingredients along with the rice gently without breaking the rice..add more salt, sauces or chilly powder if needed. then finish off with the chopped spring onion.!!
Easy chopped prawns fried rice is ready..!! serve it hot.. the rice itself was really yumm.. so we didn’t even thought of a side dish:)
I hope you all will give it a try and do tell me know how was it..
I’m taking this to Fiesta Friday co-hosted by
This recipe of chopped shrimp fried rice has been added to Best Ways on How to Make Fried Rice At Home – 2017 Edition (And 15 Best Fried Rice Recipes) by Olivia Rose