Caramel Flavored Iced Coffee
I know that winter is around the corner..And there is a drink which I can have at any season without any problem-that is Cold Coffee..I don’t mind if it is Summer or Winter, I’m always ready for a big cup of Ice brewed Coffee / Cold Coffee with lot of Ice cream and whipping cream!!
I just love spending hours in coffee shops with a big sized smoothie / Cold Coffee, without doing anything..If there is a nice sandwich along with the drink,then don’t ask me what i feel like:)!! awesome….
So here is my recipe of Caramel Flavored Cold Coffee.. I hope you all will love it..
- Coffee powder-1/4 spoon ( completely depends on you.. If you need strong coffee flavor, add more)
- Water-1/2 cup
- Sugar-3 spoon ( if needed )
- Vanilla ice cream -3 scoops
- Caramel syrup-3 spoon
- Milk-1 cup
- Whipping cream
How to make:
1) first of all boil the water along with sugar.. Then add coffee powder to it and off the flame.. So our slightly sugared coffee is done.. Let it cool..
2) now in a blender add milk, ice cream, caramel syrup, brewed coffee .. Then blend it and pour to a mason jar or serving glass lined with Caramel syrup..
3)then top the glass with a generous layer of whipping cream and lot of caramel syrup..
Serve chill!! I loved it like anything..
For those who were wondering how to make Iced Coffee at home, I hope this recipe would be useful..taking this to Fiesta Friday co-hosted this week by Julianna @ Foodie on Board and Zeba @ Food For The Soul