Oven Roasted Sweet & Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
Now a days I’m experimenting oven dishes with great happiness.. Because of my new oven..!! If you love baking, and if you got a great oven then what happens is really magic and exciting..
So few days back I tried an Oven Roasted Chicken Drumstick with all my favorite sauces and spices.. And it came out so well..my family especially my girl loved eating tender sweet and spicy drumsticks
!! The best thing I enjoyed other than baking is the zero effort I put in to prepare the dish.. It was really easy..
if you love to see more Chicken Drumstick recipe, here is another Honey Glazed Chicken Drumstick recipe!
So here is the recipe:
( you can add more quantity of sauce if needed)
How to make:
- Chicken drumsticks-9 pcs
- Soya sauce -2 spoon
- All purpose sauce-2 spoon
- Ketchup-2 spoon
- Sweet Chilly sauce-3 spoon
- White vinegar-1/2 spoon
- Salt-as per needed
- Cilantro leaves/ coriander leaves-a small bunch ( finely chopped)
- Olive oil-1 spoon
- Ginger & Garlic paste-1+ 1/2 spoon
- Red chilly powder-1/2 spoon
- Black pepper powder-1 teaspoon
1) In a big bowl mix all the sauces and spice powders.. Mix it nicely with a whisker.. Now put half of the chopped cilantro leaves to this mixture..
2) now add the chicken drumsticks to this sauce and marinate well.. And close the bowl with a cling wrap.. And refrigerate it for at least an hour or so.. The more you keeping, the better it tastes..
3)now take a baking dish and spread olive oil on it all over.. Now place the chicken legs on it .. And then pour half the sauce mixture all over the chicken and make sure the chicken is completely immersed in the sauce..
4)preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.. And bake the chicken drumsticks in the oven for 25 minutes at 190 degree. After 25 minutes, take the dish out and flip the chicken pieces and pour the leftover sauce to this and bake again till the chicken becomes nicely cooked.. I baked for 25 minutes more.. ( that is total-50 minutes).. The last 10 minutes keep the broil mode on, so that the chicken becomes nicely roasted..( I did this twice to roast both the sides )
So our Oven Roasted Sweet & Spicy Chicken Drumsticks are ready..
Sprinkle more cilantro leaves and serve it hot with any kind of bread.. Don’t forget to pour the yummy rich gravy too over the chicken..
I hope you people will give a try to this awesome recipe soon
!! taking this to Fiesta Friday co-hosted this week by Julianna @ Foodie on Board and Zeba @ Food For The Soul