Fried Cheesy Hash Brown balls:
Yes!!!! CHEESY HASH BROWNS BALLS!! We all loves hash browns, isn’t it?? I’m really found of McDonald’s Hash browns!! So today I’m coming up with a new version of HASH BROWNS!! Cheese stuffed Hash browns..
It was a nice try!! All loved it.. Actually the cheesy balls were not enough for us.. As it was my first trial, I kept the quantity less.. Now I regret🙁!!
Let me tell you one thing, the recipe is very simple and quick!! So don’t hesitate to give a try..
So here is the quick recipe:
- Potato-4(medium sized)
- Paprika powder/ red chilly powder-1/4 teaspoon
- All purpose flour-1/2 spoon
- Salt-as per needed
- Cheddar cheese-1/4 inch slice( cut to small cubes)
- Oil-enough for deep frying
How to make:
1) first of all, wash the potatoes and pat dry with tissue paper..then in a plate, shred the potatoes.. Again with a tissue paper pat dry the shredded potatoes to remove water content..
2)now sprinkle salt, paprika / chilly powder, flour.. Then mix it with hands.. Then take small lemon sized balls from it.. And press it gently in your hands.. Then place 1 or 2 cheese cubes in it and make it to the shape of a ball..
( NB: if there’s water content in the shredded potato mixture squeeze out the water well before making balls!! or you can keep it in the freezer for sometime!)
3)now heat a pan, add oil.. When it is hot enough deep fry the potato balls till brown on medium flame!! Don’t over do.. Once it is cooked from all sides, off the flame!!
4)place fried Hash browns balls in tissue to remove oil..
And serve it hot along with your favorite dip/ tomato ketchup..
Hash browns with melting cheddar cheese inside, was really yummmm..