Apple Stuffed French Toast
Last day for evening tea, my hubby wanted to have French toasts.. So I was about to make normal French toast.. When I opened the refrigerator to get milk and eggs, I saw Green apples!! All a sudden the idea of Apple stuffed French toast came to my mind..
Then everything was done in no time.. Because I was drooling to have these Apple Pie French toast..
You know what , we all ate the toasts the moment it was done , straight from the kitchen.. Hardly I saved 3 slices for clicking the photo!! And the sweet toast filled with sweet-tangy Apples soaked in Brown sugar solution was too yumm..
I am pretty sure your loved ones and especially kids will love this !! there is one more unusual Sweet Spring roll Recipe with Green Apples which I tried 2 years back..
So here is the recipe:
- Bread-8 slices ( I removed the brown edges)
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar/ normal sugar-1/2 cup ( or more )
( I used powdered sugar)
- Vanilla extract-1/2 teaspoon
- Granny Smiths Apple / Green Apple-1 ( remove the skin and thinly sliced )
- Brown sugar-1/2 cup
- Water-1/4 cup
- Ghee/ unsalted butter-as per needed
( with this quantity of ingredients I made 4 Apple pie French order tramadol 3 day shipping toasts, that is with 8 slices of bread!)
How to make:
1) first of all let’s make the apple filling.. Heat a pan and add water, apples..let it start boiling.. Then add the brown sugar.. Mix it nicely and let it boil in medium flame..
Once the mixture becomes sticky and brown off the flame and keep it aside..
2)now let’s make the egg mixture for toast.. In a bowl, mix egg, vanilla extract, sugar, milk. Then mix it nicely with a whisker to a smooth batter..
3) now keep the filling over the bread slice evenly and cover it with the other slice of bread..keep the bread slices stuffed with Apple ready..
4)now heat a non stick pan and apply ghee or butter as per taste.. Once it melts, dip the bread slices in the egg solution thoroughly and place it on the pan..
5)keep the flame medium, otherwise you will burn your toasts.. Then flip the toast and cook both the sides till slightly brown ..
Then cut the toast diagonally and serve hot with a bit of sprinkled icing sugar for extra taste..
I hope this will be a new excited way to cook the French toast from what you used to do normally..here i am taking this to Angie’s Fiesta Friday party.