Summer Drink- Strawberry Peach Lemonade
It’s pretty hot outside, isn’t it?? So today I am coming with a big glass of lemonade enriched with Strawberry and Peach!! I am not telling this a sweet yummy drink.. But one thing I can assure, this is a refreshing healthy drink with a light sour taste as well..
This is the first time I’m mixing strawberry and Peach together in a recipe..i loved the color like anything..I hope you all will like this summer drink..And another highlight is that this is a sugar free recipe!!
If you are a lemonade lover, here is another yummy Watermelon Lemonade with gingery ice cubes recipe which is one of the best recipes of my blog!!
- Peach- 1
- strawberry- a handful
- lemon-1 big ( remove the skin and seeds, then cut to pieces)
- honey- as per taste
- cold water-1 big bottle
- ginger- 1/2 inch piece
- ice cubes- as per needed
- peach-1/2 (sliced thin)
- strawberry-4 (sliced)
- Lemon-1/4 (sliced thin)
How to make:
- first of all slice the fruits and put it in a blender i want to order tramadol along with some honey as per needed. Blend it nicely to a smooth paste..and keep it aside
- then take a big glass jar or any big vessel to make the lemonade..put the finely chopped ginger, lemon pieces and some honey..blend it with a hand blender or normal blender with few drops of water..(I used Hand Blender)
- then start adding the full bottle cold water to this lemonade slowly..and blend nicely..add more honey if needed!!
- now let’s start pouring the strawberry- peach puree to the lemonade solution using a fine strainer.then blend it one more time..
- now the Strawberry Peach Lemonade is done..but before serving, we need to sieve the lemonade twice to get it thin and clear..
- now keep the serving jar ready with the sliced fruits and ice cubes..then pour the lemonade to this..I enjoyed this step the most in the whole preparation!!
so our healthy refreshing summer lemonade is ready!!
(if you want, replace honey with sugar!)
here i am taking this to Angie’s Fiesta Friday party.