Chinese Spring Rolls with Chicken & Broccoli
Hi friends,.we all love Chinese food, Isn’t it?? And what if , it is less oily and more veg stuffed??Yesssss…I knew that you people were looking for such a recipe for Ifthar..?!
My family too loves Chinese food and Spring rolls!! So for last days’ Ifthar I made a Chinese type filling for spring rolls with lot of veggies..
And it was really amazing?!! We all loved it.. Made it in large quantity and divided into 3 batches.. Kept in separate freezer bags ..if there is something that is already cooked in freezer, that happiness is really great..mostly during Ramadan time this is what I used to do!! I will prepare things in large quantity and store in freezer..so ladies, if you never tried this bulk cooking, try it!! It’s really very easy and relaxing..
My daughter is a picky eater.. She never eats broccoli.. But this time , I’m so happy that she ate it unknowingly ?!! So this Spring roll will help moms I guess!! And not too oily as well..
So here is the recipe:
- Chicken-2 breast pcs( finely chopped )
- Broccoli-1 ( chopped )
- Carrot-1 ( sliced thin)
- Beans-a handful( sliced thin)
- Ginger-1 inch pc( finely chopped )
- Garlic- 4 cloves ( finely chopped )
- Soya sauce- 4-5 spoons
- Hot sauce-as per taste
- Olive oil-as per needed
- Garam masala powder-a pinch
- Pepper powder-1/2 spoon
- Spring roll sheets
- Egg-1 ( beaten well )
How to make :
1) first of all let’s order tramadol rx start with the filling.. Heat a pan and add olive oil.. To this add the chopped carrot, beans and ginger-garlic..sauté well for some time.. Add salt and keep it closed with a lid..
2)now to this add chopped broccoli and soya sauce.. Sauté well and cook for another 2-3 minutes I medium flame with lid closed..
3)now add all the spices and hot sauce.. If needed add more soya sauce and olive oil..
4)now add chopped chicken and mix well with the rest of the ingredients..and cook this for 5-6 minutes till it get cooked well..
5)add salt or spices or sauced if needed ..and off the flame..
6)now let’s start filling the spring rolls.,separate the sheets from one another.. Place it on a plate.. Fill the filling as shown in the image and continue filling ..and stick the final edge using egg solution ..
7) now once all the rolls are done, you can make them Into batches and keep in freezer bags.. I made almost 15.. And made 3 batches out of it..while doing freezer cooking, try to avoid the ingredients that get spoiled soon like milk, yogurt etc..
8) now the final step.. Heat a pan and add few drops of olive oil.. And shallow fry the rolls till become golden brown.. ( so less oily and more healthy filling)!!
So our Chinese spring rolls are ready.. Serve it hot with your favorite dip or sauce..
I hope all will try this soon..