Egg -Chicken kebabs/ Patties
Ramadan Kareem to everyone..I wish you all happiness and peace in this Holy month of Ramadan..Lets be good humans and be nice with each other..And I wish the goodness of this month may stays forever inside us..
So the first day of Ramadan went nicely.. I tried to keep a minimal menu for Ifthar as it was the first day of Ramadan..more fruits,dates, juices and 1 snack dish..
My family and myself is obsessed with egg and chicken dishes.. So I added both the ingredients in one dish.. It was really a good try!!
I was having 4 pcs of Chicken Kofta Kebab from last day’s preparation.. So from that Leftovers I created another new snack..
And it took me very less time for preparing this snack..was a quick recipe( which would be really helpful whenever you are in a hurry or tired)!!
So here is the recipe:
- chicken Koftha kebab-4 pcs(finely chopped or minced chicken pcs )/ chicken boneless pcs boiled and shredded.
- Egg-5 ( boiled , white- chopped and yolk separated)
- Cilantro leaves-a handful ( finely chopped)
- Onion-1 ( finely chopped )
- Ginger-1/2 inch pc( finely chopped)
- Garlic-2 cloves ( finely chopped)
- Garam masala powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder-1/2 spoon
- Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-1/2 spoon
- Olive oil-as per needed
How to make:
1) first mix chicken , egg yolk, cilantro leaves, onion in a large bowl with hands..
2)to this add all the spice powders and olive oil and knead it well.. Add salt or any spice powders if needed.
3)now add the chopped egg white and just mix it with spoon.. Don’t crush the egg white much..
4)Later take medium balls out of it and make it to desired shape..
5)now heat a pan, pour olive oil as per needed to shallow fry the patties or kebabs..
6)once it is done strain it to plate with tissue paper and remove oil content..
So our kebabs are ready to serve..really easy to make and not that time consuming recipe..
So I hope all will give a try..