Minced Beef Roll Ups:
Here is something new which i dint tried yet..the main ingredient was minced spicy beef.. And made rolls out of it..
with the same filling i made Meat stuffed Chilly Fritters as well..(click the link to get the recipe)! this recipe is a good option if you got guests and another good Ramadan recipe..
here’s the recipe
- Beef-1/2 kilogram( as per needed )
- Ginger-1 big pc
- garlic-5-6 cloves
- Red Chilly powder-4 teaspoon
- black peper powder-2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-3 spoon
- turmeric powder-2 teaspoon
- All purpose flour-1 1/2 cup
- olive oil- 2 spoon( for dough )
- -2spoon( for masala)
- – as per neededfor shallow frying
- bread crumbs-as per needed
- egg-1( beated well)
- vinegar-1 spoon
- green chilly sauce-1 1/2 spoon
- baking powder-1/4 teaspoon
How to make:
- first lets prepare the dough for the roll..mix AP flour, olive oil, salt and baking powder together to a smooth dough..
- now make 3 balls out of it and start rolling it in a rolling pin to large round roti’s/ tortilla’s..heat a pan and just cook the roti’s/ tortilla’s well by flipping.. Don’t overcook .. Keep this aside..
- now sprinkle 2 teaspoon chilli powder,1 1/2 spoon can you buy ultram in canada coriander powder, turmeric powder abd vinegar along with some salt over tge raw beef pcs and mix well..
- cook this well in a pressure cooker and later mince it along with garlic and ginger in a blender..( do save the beef stock )!!
- now heat a pan .. Add olive oil, add onion and cook for a while.. Later, add the minced beef along with stock and add all the left masala powders.. Now cook well this to a thick masala..off the flame when done!!
- now take 1 roti and spread the masala evenly all over and fold from 3 sides and start rolling till the end..glue the ends with egg mixture..( make the roll tightly secured)
- now dip this roll over the egg mixture..and later on the bread crumbs..
- so we are ready to shallow fry our roll!!
- heat a pan and add enough oil and shallow fry the rolls.. Cook all the sides of it and take from pan when fully done!! It should be brown?
So our minced beef rolls are ready..