Minced Beef Roll Ups:
Here is something new which i dint tried yet..the main ingredient was minced spicy beef.. And made rolls out of it..
with the same filling i made Meat stuffed Chilly Fritters as well..(click the link to get the recipe)! this recipe is a good option if you got guests and another good Ramadan recipe..
here’s the recipe
- Beef-1/2 kilogram( as per needed )
- Ginger-1 big pc
- garlic-5-6 cloves
- Red Chilly powder-4 teaspoon
- black peper powder-2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-3 spoon
- turmeric powder-2 teaspoon
- All purpose flour-1 1/2 cup
- olive oil- 2 spoon( for dough )
- -2spoon( for masala)
- – as per neededfor shallow frying
- bread crumbs-as per needed
- egg-1( beated well)
- vinegar-1 spoon
- green chilly sauce-1 1/2 spoon
- baking powder-1/4 teaspoon
How to make:
- first lets prepare the dough for the roll..mix AP flour, olive oil, salt and baking powder together to a smooth dough..
- now make 3 balls out of it and start rolling it in a rolling pin to large round roti’s/ tortilla’s..heat a pan and just cook the roti’s/ tortilla’s well by flipping.. Don’t overcook .. Keep this aside..
- now sprinkle 2 teaspoon chilli powder,1 1/2 spoon coriander powder, turmeric powder abd vinegar along with some salt over tge raw beef pcs and mix well..
- cook this well in a pressure cooker and later mince it along with garlic and ginger in a blender..( do save the beef stock )!!
- now heat a pan .. Add olive oil, add onion and cook for a while.. Later, add the minced beef along with stock and add all the left masala powders.. Now cook well this to a thick masala..off the flame when done!!
- now take 1 roti and spread the masala evenly all over and fold from 3 sides and start rolling till the end..glue the ends with egg mixture..( make the roll tightly secured)
- now dip this roll over the egg mixture..and later on the bread crumbs..
- so we are ready to shallow fry our roll!!
- heat a pan and add enough oil and shallow fry the rolls.. Cook all the sides of it and take from pan when fully done!! It should be brown😃
So our minced beef rolls are ready..