Meat Stuffed Hot Chilly Fritters(Stuffed Mulaku Bhaji):
Here is the recipe of a spicy evening snack with Chillies!!
yes , Chillies stuffed with yummy Minced beef filling.Must say, it was really yumm…Few days back it was raining, and we all had a craving for some spicy evening snack..i was checking refrigerator for something and the Big Chillies we bought the other day grabbed all my attention..so thought to make chilly fritters/”Mulaku bhaji ” the normal way..i started the preparations..in between saw some Left over minced Beef filling from last days’ Minced Beef Roll ups!! You can click the link to get the recipe..
So decided to stuff this minced beef filling to the Chilles..And here is the recipe:
- large Chillies-as per needed( i took 2)
- Meat stuffing-2 spoon for each chilly or as per the size of chilly ( recipe of minced beef filling is given there in my previous post Minced Beef Roll Ups)
- vinegar-1 1/2 spoon
- pepper powder-1/2 teaspoon( for marinating chilly) & 1 spoon ( for batter )
- Gram flour-3 spoon or more
- garam masala powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Chilly powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil-enough for deep frying
How to make:
- first of all make a slit in the chilly and marinate it completely with vinegar & pepper powder mixture along with some salt..keep this aside for a while for better side..
- now stuff the filling inside the chilly through the slit and try to stuff as much as you can..( be careful not to break the chilly)
- now lets prepare the batter.. In a bowl mix all the masala powders along with salt and add the gram flour..
- add some water and mix well to get a thick batter without any lumps..now dip the stuffed chillies in the spicy batter and deep fry in oil till golden brown..Chilly Fritters are done😊!!