Creamy Cheesy Chicken Penne Pasta( in white sauce with few ingredients):
Today i had a craving to eat creamy chicken pasta with few ingredients ?..so i made the white sauce with lots of Garlic and tried not to add much veggie stuff other than Onion..The cheesy creamy pasta tasted awesome.. Everyone loved it..???!!
So thought to share it with you all., i am not telling this is an unique / extra ordinary recipe.. But all I could say is, It’s tooooo cheesy and yummmmm?…and effortless ?!! if you love Penne Pasta here is another Italian Spicy Pasta Recipe with Mushroom(click the link).
- Chicken boneless-3 small pcs( chopped)
- Garlic-10 cloves( finely chopped )
- Onion-1 medium sized( finely chopped)
- Olive oil-3 spoon ( half for white sauce & half for pasta)
- Penne Pasta- 1/2 packet of 500 grams packet(cooked)
- Milk-1 glass
- All Purpose Flour- 2 spoon
- cheddar cheese- as per taste…
- Black pepper powder-2 spoon( half for white sauce & 1/2 for pasta)
- Red chilly flakes-4 teaspoon( half for sauce & half for pasta)
(NOTE: you can adjust the quantities as per needed)
How to make:
1)first of all lets whisk the all purpose flour and milk together to a mixture..
2)now heat the pan , add olive oil .. And then saute garlic fir few seconds.. Later add the onion and cook for a while..
3)now add the chilly flakes, pepper powder.. Saute for a while..and slowly add the whisked milk mixture and salt.. Along with some grated Cheddar cheese..
4)mix all together in low flame ..off the flame when it becomes thick!!
so white sauce us done!!
1)now lets prepare the pasta..heat a wok..add oil.. Then add chicken, chilly flakes, pepper powder, onion and garlic all together..
2)mix well and cook the chicken..
3)when chicken is done, slowly add the white sauce and give a nice whisk.. Add cheese and soon add the cooked penne pasta..
4)mix all ingredients together and grate more cheese as per taste..
5)off the flame when its done!!
so our creamy cheesy chicken pasta is ready..
Few ingredients, still very yummy..serve it hot for better taste…