Today for lunch I prepared something very quick as a side to Rice?!! As I told earlier, my mind works more creative when I am lazy or too tired..?!! Yeah.. !!
so today I created something very yummy and spicy out of my laziness!! We just loved the new chicken recipe❤️❤️!!
here’s the recipe:
- Chicken-1 boneless pc( chopped )
- shallot-15-20 ( slightly crushed /sliced )
- Curry leaves-a small bunch
- turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
- Red chilly flakes-1 spoon( as per taste)
- Mustard seeds-a Sall pinch
- garlic-3 big cloves( finely chopped )
- oil-2 spoon
How to make:
1)first heat the wok.. Add oil and splutter the mustard seeds..soon add the shallots,garlic and red chilly flakes..
2)stir it well in high flame..after 2 mins add the chopped chicken and and turmeric powder..
3)stir well and cook till it become soft and tender..
4)Now add the curry leaves and off the flame..
So our yummy dish is ready in no time!!
This chicken Upperi would easily go with rice or any bread..so a new recipe was added to our menu?!!
i hope you all liked this and here I am taking this to my friends at Angie’s Party?!