Watermelon Lemonades With Gingery Ice Cubes:
Today myself had a craving to drink something really refreshing and exciting!! So why not a lemonade!!?? And ended up my selection process in watermelon??!!
tried to keep the lemonade a bit gingery and cool!!
made really exciting ice cubes?!!check out the quick refreshing recipe:
for ice cubes:
- Watermelon-3 small slices
- honey-2 spoon
- ginger-2 small pieces( chopped )
- lemon juice -of 1 small lemon
- lemon -1/2( sliced thin )
Watermelon-3/4( chopped )
Lemon juice-of 1/2 lemon
How to make:
1) first let’s prepare the ice cubes..give a toss to all the ingredients except thinly sliced lemon to a blender and blend till smooth..
2)now sieve it to another container..
3)place the lemon slices on the ice cube tray and pour the watermelon mixture to it and freeze..
4)now let’s prepare the juice ..blend all the mentioned ingredients till smooth..
5)strain it again to a jar or cup..
Shake a bit and njoy the watermelon lemonade with gingery yummy taste..
(Those who don’t like Ginger avoid it?)
The drink was really refreshing and i loved it…❤❤?
so a new taste to usual watermelon juice!!
taking this cooler to Angie’s Party??!!