Soya Chunks Rice,Grilled Paneer( Cottage Cheese) with Mint Dip:
Yesterday I prepared a complete vegetarian platter for dinner !! Paneer and soya chunks were the key ingredients..
So I am taking this to Angie’s Firsta Friday#24!! Hope all my veg and non-veg friends would love it?!!
Recipe of Soya Rice:
- Soya chunks-1 small bowl( put it in boiling water for some time with salt and squeeze out ecxess water from it)
- rice-1 1/2 cups( boiled and drain out excess water)
- Carrot-2( cut to small pcs)
- beans-( cut to small)
- Potato-2 ( cut to small )
- Onion-1 ( chopped )
- garam masala powder-1 teaspoon
- black pepper powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger&Garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Ghee-3 spoon
- whole garam masala spices-as shown in image( just for the smell and flavor)
How to make:
1)heat a pot, add 1 1/2 spoon ghee,saute the wholespices and later add the soya chunks and cook for a while.. Keep it aside on another plate when done..
2)now heat the same pot, add left ghee and then add onion.. Cook it for few mins and then add potato and carrots.. Add enough salt.. Let it cook with lid closed..
3)now add the G&G paste,beans to this and saute well.. Later add the masala powders and soya chunks..pour some water and mix well..
4)now start adding the rice in batches and stir it well.. Now add all rice and it should be mixed buy ultram for dogs well with the veggie stuff..
5)make the flame low and cook withlid closed for 4-5 mins and off the flame!!
Soya chunk rice is ready?!!
Recipe of grilled paneer:
- Paneer( cottage cheese)-1 packet cut to thick small slices
- Marinade made out of-G&G paste( 1/2 spoon),chilly powder(1/2 spoon), Kashmiri Chilly(1/2 teaspoon), turmeric powder(1/2 teaspoon), pepper powder(1/2 spoon), coriander powder-1/2 spoon, cumin seeds(1/2 teaspoon), salt and water
- green bell pepper-1/2 ( cut to square pieces)
- onion-1( cut to square pieces)
How to make:
1)marinate all the ingredients well to the cottage cheese and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 hour or so..
2)later take it out and grill it in a grilling pan along with some olive oil greased on it..turn both sides and grill it..don’t overcook!!
3)also grill the green bell pepper and onion inserted within a skewer!!turn all sides and grill it..
Grilled spicy paneer is ready!!
Recipe of Mint Dip:
- mint-1 big bunch
- cilantro leaves-small bunch
- curd-3 spoon or more
- sugar-a pinch
- salt-as per needed
- lime juice-1/2 lemon
- Onion-1 small
How to make:
1) blend all the ingredients together well (add 1/2 the curd first).. Then later add the left curd to it after taking off from the blender..
Mint dip is ready?!!
so enjoy the whole vegetarian platter full of yummy spicy Indian food?