Bread Pudding with White Chocolate( in less than 20 mins )!!
Today I made Bread pudding for Ifthar.. It was really easy to do!! And came out so well!!
The bread pudding just vanished from the dining table soon after it was served??!!even my dad and mom who were not so interested in sweet dishes, had it with great fun..If you are a Bread Pudding Lover here is another yummy Brown Bread Pudding with Fruits and served with whipped cream!!
- Bread slices -10 ( i used milk bread )
- sugar-1/2 cup
- condensed milk-1/4 tin
- Cashew nuts-a handful( chopped )
- Vanila essence-1 teaspoon
- Unsalted Pistachio-a handful( chopped )
- Milk-1 small cup
- Baking powder-1/4 teaspoon
- White chocolate-2 inch pieces ( cut to tiny chunks )
- Unsalted butter-for greasing the baking dish
How to make:
1)first of all add sugar,condensed milk,vanilla essence,milk, eggs, baking powder and condensed milk together in a bowl..beat well..and keep it aside..
2)now grease the baking dish with unsalted butter evenly all over..
3)place the bread chunks evenly on the baking dish and press it nicely,so that we can fill more quantity in the tray..
4)pour some mixed Milk solution over it evenly.. Press the bread again and sprinkle some nuts and chocolate chunks over it..
5) again add more bread, sugary milk solution and add nuts and chocolate chunks.. Keep this going till it reaches the top..
6)now keep it in an oven preheated at 180 degree, for 12-13 mins.. Keep checking after 10 mins..
once it reaches the required form, take it outside from the oven. Let it cool and then slice it..
so,bread pudding is ready!! mine was a bit hard like cake and we loved it.. if you want it moist and soft ,add more milk solution and bake in low temperature..