Carrot Apple Cheese Spring Rolls!!
Yesterday for our Ifthar grated carrot was the star ?!! I served two different snacks with carrot as the key ingredient..
2)carrot apple cheese spring rolls
The recipe of the first one is already posted which is spicy..and made the other one sweet and sour type..now let’s check the second one..
- Carrot-2 ( grated )
- green apple-1 ( grated without skin )
- Cheddar cheese-grated( as per taste )
- mozzarella cheese-grated ( as per needed )
- sugar-3 spoon
- Ghee-1 big spoon
- olive oil – for deep frying
- Spring roll sheets/ roti’ s made of all purpose floor- 1 for each roll
How to make:
1) first of all heat a wok .. Add ghee and cook the grated carrots along with sugar in the ghee for 4-5 mins..
2)now off the flame.. Add rest of the ingredients to this carrot and mix well..
3)now fill this to the spring roll sheets and secure the end portion with the flour gum like paste( made with any flour mixed with some water)..
4)now fry the rolls with little oil or bake them out.. As the filling is wet, my rolls din’t came out that crispy..
But I could assure you 1 thing, that your family especially kids would love this sweet and sour cheesy rolls..
Try this unique easy roll recipe..