Samosa- With Carrot & Egg Filling:
Today noon I was thinking of what filling to be made for Ifthar snack- samosa!! Since last 2 days chicken was served in snacks.. So wanted to try something light and yummy as well..!! Then Selma’s Table’s new post about baked fritters grabbed my attention..what attracted me was the grated sweet potatoes..!! from that I got the idea why can’t I use grated carrots today?!!
so here comes the new filling of samosa’s with carrot as key ingredient along with egg and sweet corns ..
- Carrot-2 big( grated thin )
- sweet corn-1/2 tin
- red chilly powder-1 teaspoon
- black pepper powder-2 teaspoon
- turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
- Onion-2 ( finely chopped )
- cilantro & mint leaves- a small bunch ( finely chopped )
- Ginger-1 inch piece ( finely chopped )
- garlic – 4/5 cloves ( finely chopped )
- Olive oil-3 big spoon ( both for filling and frying )
- samosa sheets/ home made roti’s-1 for each samosa..
How to make:
1) first of all lets prepare the filling..heat the wok.. Add 1 spoon cheap ultram for sale oil..then add the ginger and garlic to it.. Saute well and soon add the onion.. Along with some salt!!
2)now add the grated carrots.. Add salt if needed..
3)later add all the masala powders.. Cook together .. Now add the leaves and the sweet corn..Mix all things together..
4)now keep the Veggies to a portion and make space for scrambling the eggs..
5)add salt and pepper powder to egg and mix well.. Pour this mixture to the wok..
6)cook well and give a nice stir all the things together..Off the flame when all the ingredients are done!!
Carrot & egg filling for samosa is ready!!
7)now lets start filling this to the samosa sheets..take the samosa sheet and fold it as shown in the image.. Add filling and close the final sheet portion with egg white or flour paste( any flour mixed with water to a gum like paste)!! So that the samosa filling is secured and in shape..???
8)Now lets deep fry them in oil..till nice golden color..
so enjoy samosa’s with new taste?