Tuna-green peas Quesadilla:
yaaaaayyy??!! Here comes my 50th post in this blog…I still recollect the day i wrote my first post Easy Lunch-Grilled King fish salad..how fast time goes!! Just can’t believe I am posting my 50th recipe..
till now the journey was super exciting and cool..all wows goes to my hubby and kid, who gave me full freedom and support to experiment in the kitchen..😃!!
And now a days the presentation images are being clicked by my dear hubby…he even replaced my old laptop with a brand new one..❤❤?!! He himself is learning the FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY tricks and tips for the blog pics…without him I can’t do all this..Then i’m so thankful to my dad and mom.. They used to ask me why can’t you try this and that??!! everyone says that i got cooking skills and taste from my dad, who is an amazing cook..
And thanks to my friends, who encouraged me through mails, comments and messages telling the reviews..And not the least a bigggg thanks to all my fellow bloggers and viewers for their encouraging words and likes….you people are Amazing!!
i hope to get more support and encouragement from all you people …
THANK YOU ALL😊
The recipe I am posting today is Mexican Quesadilla with an entirely different filling..this is an easy breakfast/ Lunch box recipe which can be done easily in no time..
- Tuna-1 tin
- green peas-1/2 cup (cooked/canned)
- onion-1 ( finely chopped )
- Olive oil-for brushing the pan
- tortilla-2 for each quesadilla( can be replaced by chapathi as well )
- Red Chilly powder-1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder-1 teaspoon
- sweet corn-2 big spoon
- red bell pepper-1/2 ( finely chopped )
- Green chilly sauce-1 big spoon
- mozzerella cheese-as per needed(grated)
- cheddar cheese-as per taste( grated )
How to make:
1) lets start to make the filling.. Heat a pan.. Add the oil in the tuna tin to it.. Add onions and saute well..
2) now add the green peas and cook well.. Soon add the masala powders and tuna..Give a nice stir..
3)now add the sweet corn and bell peppers.. Saute well .. Finish it off by adding chilly sauce..off the flame when its done!!
4) now lets start preparing the quesadillas.. Heat a new pan brushed with some oil..
5)place a tortilla and sprinkle some grated cheese.. Follow it with the tuna filling and spread evenly all over.. ( the amount of cheese can be increased .. I used very limited coz of our gaining weight..)
6) now add some more grated cheese all over evenly and place another tortilla above and press with the spatula..
7)now flip it carefully and cook the other side too.. Now cut it four equal pcs with a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
Yummy quesadillas are ready….