Stir Fried Vegetables-Spicy:
I just love bringing all possible veggie stuff to one easy recipe?..so today here’s an easy Stir Fried Vegetable recipe which will pair well with Chapathi, Bread or even Rice..made it a bit spicy to please my hubby( its very hard to please him with veggies??)
Let’s check the recipe now..
- potato-4 medium Sized( sliced thin)
- Broccoli-1/2 of big 1
- red bell pepper-1/4 of 1 ( sliced thin )
- yellow bell pepper-1/4 of 1 ( sliced thin )
- onion-2 medium ( sliced )
- garlic-4-5 cloves ( finely chopped )
- Ginger-1 big piece ( finely chopped )
- turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
- red chilly powder-1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder-1/2 teaspoon
- coriander powder-1 teaspoon
- black pepper powder-1/2 teaspoon
- tomato paste-3 big spoon
- hot sauce-2 teaspoon
- Oil-3 big spoon ( I used canola oil )
How to make :
1)heat the wok, add oil.. Later add the ginger & garlic.. Saute well.. Hmmmm nice smell is coming?!!
2)now add the onion along with some salt.. Cook for 2-3 mins..
3)now add the tomato paste and all the masala powders to this and cook well for 4-5 mins.. This gives great taste to the whole dish…
4)now add the potatoes.. Cook with lid closed for 8-10 mins in low flame.. Stir occasionally..
5)now add the rest of veggies and hot sauce … mix together.. Add more salt/ masala as per taste..cook till all the veggies become tender and soft.. With the lid closed!!
Stir Fried Vegetables ( Spicy ) ready!!!
we had it for dinner along with Chapathi’s…vegetables can be changed or add more as per taste..