I couldn’t resist myself from posting this recipe which is almost similar to an old post of mine “ Chicken Stuffed Egg Butterflies“!!
But this time I replaced the spicy batter with the crispy pastry rolls with a change in taste!! And here’s Egg Boxes instead of Butterflies..
Do give a try and enjoy it with your family and friends..
- Egg-5 ( boiled , yolk and whites separated )
- Minced chicken- of 2 boneless pieces
- Onion-2 ( finely chopped )
- garlic-4 cloves ( crushed )
- pepper powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- coriander powder-1/2 teaspoon
- red chilly powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
- curry leaves-5-6 ( chopped finely )
- Pastry rolls-1 for each egg
- bread crumbs-as per needed
- All purpose flour-2 spoon
- Olive oil-as per needed
How to make :
1) lets start with the filling..and for that we need to make a masala..heat a pan , add olive oil.. Saute onion along with garlic in it for a while..
2) now add all the masala order generic tramadol powders , curry leaves and minced chicken …saute well till it gets cooked..
3) now off the flame and add the egg yolks..mix all the ingredients together..
4)make small lemon sized balls out of this mixture and stuff it into the egg whites..
5)now lets make a thick batter with all purpose flour,turmeric powder,chilly powder and turmeric powder along with some water..
6)now lets start the final process.. Place each stuffed egg on the pastry leaf.. Fold the pastry leaf as shown in the image in order to get a box like shape.. Use the thick batter as glue to stick the edges…
7)now spread the batter all over the egg boxes and later roll it in the bread crumbs spread on a plate..
8)so our egg boxes are ready for frying..
Now heat a pan with some olive oil..fry the eggs till golden brown..
Chicken Stuffed Egg Crispy Boxes are ready…?