Sausage Mayo Tortilla/ Chapathi wrap in less than 10 minutes:
Sausage is something which pleases everyone in my home.. so here’s an easy recipe of sausage wrap which I made quickly yesterday night .. wanted to eat something light and tasty because of the heavy Indian Lunch we had !!
- tortilla/ chapathi- 1 for each wrap( I used cilantro-jalapeno flavored tortillas )
- mustard sauce-as per taste
- olives-1/2 bowl
- Pickled vegetables-1/2 bowl( i used Lebanese gherkins/ baby cucumber Pickle )
- cabbage -1/4 ( grated )
- sausages-12( cut to half and just roasted in 2 teaspoon oil till brown )
- Mayonnaise-1 spoon for each wrap
How to make:
1) slightly heat the tortillas/ chapathi’s in a pan.. And keep this aside…
2) now place the tortilla on a plain surface for wrapping..spread 1 spoon mayonnaise all over it evenly…
3) later keep three sausage strips , grated cabbage , olives, pickle on one side of the tortilla / chapathi..
4) now squeeze the rich mustard sauce all over the filling and the wrap is half done..
5)now the main part is the wrapping process..fold at one side vertically and fold horizontally to a roll..
6) later fold the open side of the wrap inside!!!
So easy and yummy Sausage Tortilla/ chapathi Wrap is done in less than 10 mins!!
Cut it to half and njoy every bite..the taste of pickled veggies and mustard sauce is soooooo yummy??
Really helpful for a lazy / tiring day instead of a take out!!?