Coconut-Cashew-Whole Spices enriched Chicken Korma:
Today Im soooo happy to post my 29th recipe post ?!! Bcz tdy its been a whole month after starting my blog??!! Don’t know hw faaaaaaast time flew….
A very big thanks to all encouraged me through likes, views,following,comments etc..And another big thanks n hug to my hubby n daughter, for all their support?..
tdy im posting the recipe of rich Indian flavoured Chicken korma!!
Its main ingredient is coconut and roasted spices along with cashew nuts!!
for the coconut paste:
onion-3( sliced thin )
tomato paste/puree-2 big spoon
chicken-2 whole chicken cut to pcs
Mint leaves-a small bunch ( as per taste )
cilantro leaves-a small bunch ( as per taste )
Coconut oil-3 big spoon
Ginger&garlic paste-1 1/2 spoon
Turmeric powder-1/2 teaspoon
Whole garam masala-black pepper, fennel seeds,red chilli(as per taste ),coriander,cardamom,cloves..
cashew nuts-1 spoon( roasted along with whole garam masala in coconut oil(1 spoon ))
How to make:
1)blend the coconut,cilantro-mint leaves,roasted cashew n whole garam masala together with some water till it becomes soft paste..keep it aside
2) now heat the cooking vessel.. Add 2 spoon oil and add onions along with salt and saute well till it becomes tender and soft..
3) now the chicken pcs with more salt as per taste.. Mix it well with the onions n cook for 8-10 mins in low flame with the lid closed..
4)now add the tomato paste and mix well..
5) later add ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder.. The smell that comes after mixing all together is really awsome!!!
6) now pour the coconut mixture to the curry along with some water in order to reduce the thickness…mix all the gravy and chicken pcs together.. Cook it on low flame for5-8 mns , with lid closed..
7) off the flame when it start to boil.. And finish it off by pouring some coconut oil all over evenly…
yummy rich Indian Chicken Korma is ready..
Serve it with any kind of bread,roti,rice…
Our favrt is ghee rice n chicken korma?