Sausage-Veggie Spanish Omelette:
Omelette is that one recipe in which every single person would be a star??…!! So each time while preparing it I try to do it more excitingly…-
here’s the recipe of Sausage-Veggie Spanish Omelette, which covered almost all possible veggies..
potato-2 medium( sliced thin )
onion- 2 (chopped )
Red Bell pepper-1/2 ( sliced )
green peas-1/4 bowl( i used frozen )
Sausage-3( sliced thin )
Garlic -5 cloves ( finely chopped )
black olives-1 spoon
Oil-2 spoon( i used canola oil )
black pepper powder-1 spoon
hot sauce-1 spoon
chilli sauce-1 spoon
How to make:
1) heat the pan ,add 1 spoon oil and add the onions along with garlic and salt..
2)saute it for 3-5 mins..
3) now add the potatoes… saute well and later cook it with the lid closed for 5-6 mins in low flame..
4)add the pepper powder along with the sausages and saute well..later add the bell peppers after 3-4 mins..
5)Now add the green peas,jalapeno and olives along with the seasoning sauces..
6)Now saute all the veggies along with the seasoning well and cook for a while…do check the potatoes are cooked well..
7) now the sausages might have turned to a grilled brown colour and its tym to add the beaten eggs..
8)pour the egg solution evenly all over and spread some oil on the sides of the pan to grease it..
9) close the lid and cook this in low flame for 8 mins or so ( untill the below crust becomess hard enough to flip)!!check it with a spatula..
10) now flip the omelette?!! Be carefull because its a bit harder than the usual one coz of its veggie stuff..( for this one my hubby did the flipping process?)
11) now cook the old top portion( nw bottom) well for 4-5 mins with some oil spreaded on the pan and serve it into a plate!!?
Cut into slices n serve hot..really healthy and a complete meal is ready…?