Spicy Grilled Eggplant Panini:
Egg plant is one that veggie which is not so favorite in my kitchen!! But still I try to include it in our diet somehow.. And this is one that recipe which Worked..
I made it spicy in order to please my hubby?, with his favorite sauces..so here’s the recipe..
- egg plant-2 medium sized( sliced medium sized )
- Onion-2 ( sliced round )
- tomato-2 ( sliced round )
- Bread slices-as per needed
- Hot sauce-3 teaspoon
- ketchup-1 teaspoon
- Mozzarella cheese- as per needed
- red chilly powder-2 teaspoon
- turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder-1 teaspoon
- Olive oil- as per required
How to make:
1)first step is to marinate the egg plants with chilly powder, turmeric powder,salt along with some Water sprinkled over it.. Keep it aside..
2)now heat the grilling pan( or normal pan) and grill the onion and tomato slices with some olive oil brushed in it..
3)later grill both the sides till its done..
4) later grill the egg plants with olive oil brushed in it..
5) now keep a normal frying pan and saute the grilled onion and tomatoes with some olive oil..Add salt as per needed..
6)pour hot sauce,pepper powder,ketchup to this and saute till it become paste like mixture..
7)now add the eggplants and saute well…
8) off the flame after 3-5 mins..
8) now take a bread slice and spread the veggie mixture all over it evenly..
9) sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over it and cover with another bread slice..
10) now repeat this for the rest of bread slices..
11) now keep this panini slices on the grilling pan at low flame.. Flip it after 5-6 mins and grill the other side as well..
Because of the mozzarella cheese the bread slices are sticked to each other.. So no need to worry while flipping it?
Now our spicy grilled eggplant panini is ready!! Cut it to half diagonally n njoy…
can be served in the lunch box easily…