Chicken Stuffed Egg Butterflies (step by step images):
This is one that snack which my cousins used to ask me to make when they are visiting us..So its obvious that this Chicken Stuffed Egg Butterflies would be my signature dish…
Yeah, i love preparing this easy snack and sharing with my family and friends…its like all the time I have to boil extra eggs because of the high demand?!!
so today I am sharing this super easy snack recipe with you all ….
The recipe got 3 main steps:
*prepare the egg filling
*prepare the batter
*dip the filling in batter and fry !!
For making the egg filling:
- Eggs- boiled ( egg yolk and whites separated )
- Onion- 2 small ( finely chopped )
- garlic- 5 cloves( finely chopped )
- Chilly-2 ( finely chopped ) Sorry, forgot to keep it on the image
- Chicken boneless- boiled and finely minced(1 breast pc)
- Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
For the batter:
- Oil- enough for deep frying the eggs
- gram flour-1 bowl
- garam masala powder-1 teaspoon
- chilly powder-1 teaspoon
- cumin powder-1 teaspoon
- black pepper powder-1 teaspoon
how to make:
Preparing the filling:
1) Heat the cooking vessel, add 2 spoon oil..then add the chopped onions and cook till tender..
2)later add turmeric powder and pepper powder and saute well along with salt..
3) now add the garlic and cook for 5 mins..
4)now its time to add the minced chicken…and saute all together..
5)now add the green chilies and cook for a while
6)now its time to add the key ingredient ie,the egg yolks:-)..soon off the flame and mix all ingredients together to a thick paste…
7)now the filling is ready!!
1)mix all the masala powders and salt into the gram flour…add enough water to get the right thickness(it shouldn’t be too watery or too thick)
so the spicy batter is ready!!
1)now make all the needed filling,batter and egg whites ready for the final process…
2)make the filling a bit sticky by pouring some oil to it and roll it to a lemon size and fill it in the egg white thickly…
keep doing it for all the egg whites
3) now the egg whites filled with our chicken filling is ready for frying…
4)heat the pan,pour needed oil and let it heat…
5)dip the eggs in the batter and deep fry till it becomes golden brown..
6) now our snack is done..strain it to a plate with tissue paper, so that the excess oil is removed…
when the excess oil is absorbed to the tissue,place the egg fries to a serving plate along with ketchup or any other dip of your choice…cut the egg fry through middle from one side…
Thus our Chicken Filled EGG Butterflies are ready!! don’t they look like a butterfly??
try this snack with your loved ones and take my words,kids would love this treat!!