Bhindi Masala/ Ladies Finger Masala:
Ladies Finger/ bhindi is one of the favourite veggies of us.. Because of that im really not worried about experimenting much with ladies Finger..?!!
so here’s an easy recipe with Ladies Finger, which would go with chapathi/rice/bread!! My hubby love to eat this with brown bread?!!
Onion- 2 big( sliced )
tomato- 2 ( sliced )
ginger-1 big pc ( finely chopped )
garlic- 4 cloves( finely chopped )
Oil-3 big spoon( i used canola oil )
Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
chilli powder- 2 teaspoon
cumin powder(jeera powder)-1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds- a pinch
ladies finger- 1/2 kg (sliced thin )
How to make:
1) heat oil in a pan and add the ladies finger/bhindi slices..sprinkle enough salt.. Fry till it turns brown..
2)strain the ladies finger from oil and place it over buy ultram next day tissue papar in a plate to get rid of excess oil…
3) now heat the same pan along with the left oil.. Splutter the cumin seeds.. Later add the onions and saute well along with some salt till it turns soft and transparent!!
4) when the onion is done add tomatoes..and saute all together..
5) now add the ginger& garlic paste to the pan..
6)now add all the masala powders and let it get mixed with the thick paste…cook it for 5-8 mins till it become soft and paste like consistency…
7) now add the fried ladies finger/ bhindi to the thick masala paste and mix it together.. Cook this for 4-5 mins..
Now the ladies finger/ bhindi masala is ready?!!
Try the rich Indian flavoured Bhindi masala!!