Spicy grilled chicken torilla wrap:
We three are crazy for wraps!! We just love eating different varieties of wraps!! And this craziness made me to experiment different tastes and flavors in wraps..
Here’s the recipe of Spicy Grilled chicken wrap!! It was so easy and a healthy meal to eat as its less oily!! We could make this for breakfast/lunch /dinner!! Its really easy to pack n eat even in a crowd without much mess…
Ingredients for marinating:
- Boneless chicken – 2 breast pieces( cut into small chunks)
- Hot sauce-2 teaspoon
- Red chilly flakes-2 teaspoon
- Green chilly sauce- 1 teaspoon
- Salt- as per needed
- Black pepper powder- 1 spoon
Ingredients for filling:
- Tortilla-as per needed( 1 for each wrap)
- Lettuce- 1/2 bowl (chopped )( i used Holland Lettuce )
- Onion-1 (sliced )
- Tomato-2( sliced )
- Olive oil-as per needed
- Thousand Island dressing – 2 spoon
How to make:
1)marinate the chicken pieces with all the above mentioned ingredients..keep it closed for 1/2 hour or so.. The more it stays, the more tastier it gets…
2) grill the marinated chicken in a grilling pan with some olive oil brushed in it!! Grill it well till it gets cooked…keep it aside when its done.. Its so yummy that we may have a tendency to eat it !! But control..?? save it for the wrap?
3) then brush some olive oil again on pan and grill the onions n tomatoes till the color changes to dark..don’t forget to sprinkle some salt over it…
4)now chop the grilled chicken, onion n tomatoes to small pieces…
5) now mix all the grilled ingredients , lettuce, pepper powder, seasoning (Thousand island dressing) together.. Seasoning is added in order to make d filling a bit creamy while eating!! otherwise the wrap would be too dry…Now the filling for our wrap is ready!!
6)now just warm the tortillas in a pan slightly to make it easy to roll..
7) take 1 tortilla , place the filling at one end of it horizontally..and fold the 2 edges n roll it till the end in the shape of a wrap..
so our yummy wrap is ready!!
This wrap can be served as your breakfast, lunch or easy dinner!! It’s a good Lunch box item too☺!! Try it..