Nutella-semolina (rava) ladoo:
One evening my hubby had a craving to eat homemade Ladoos!! So he asked me to make some… I decided to make semolina/ rava ladoos which is so easy n my personal favourite one!! Then the idea of pleasing my daughter came to my mind by adding some Nutella to it!! And thats how the new recipe “Nutella – Semolina/Rava Ladoo” was born?!!
semolina- 1 cup
Powdered sugar-1/2 cup
cashew nuts- raisins- as per taste
powdered almonds-1/2 cup
ghee- 3 big spoon
nutella- 1-2 big spoon
milk- as per needed
cardamom powder- 1/2 teaspoon
How to make:
1)first roast the cashew nuts and raisins in ghee till brown.later keep this roasted nuts and raisins aside along with ghee…
2) now roast the semolina/rava in a pan at low flame without ghee for a while..keep stirring for 5min
3)then add some ghee n continue stirring!!
4) now add the powdered sugar and almonds to this roasting semolina..and roast a bit more till golden brown..
5) now add the roasted nuts along with ghee and keep stirring!!
6) later add nutella along with some extra ghee!! Stop the flame and let it cool!! Because we need to make this to small lemon shaped ladoos!! So it should be cool enough to touch..
7) now roll this to balls by sprinkling milk in order to make the powdered mixture soft enough to shape in to ball..n yummy nutella ladoos are ready!! Hope ur kids would love this ladoo with their favourite Nutella flavour!!