Cheesy minced beef macaroni :
This is one of the basic recipes that i have learned soon after my wedding in order to please my hubby☺!! So this particular recipe is always close to my heart and of course favorite to my hubby’s tummy ?…!! Each time i do this, i try to bring some changes from the old basic recipe..and here’s the recipe of my latest macaroni with minced beef..
- macaroni-2 cups
- minced beef -1/2 packet ( if needed, add more as per taste)
- onion-2 ( finely chopped)
- tomato- 1 ( sliced)
- red bell pepper -1/2 (chopped)
- turmeric powder -1 teaspoon
- coriander powder- 2 teaspoon
- chilly powder -1/2 teaspoon
- garam masala powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- salt- as per taste
- frozen green peas – 1 small bowl( thawed)
- milk- 1/2 small bowl
- Olive oil / canola oil- as per needed
- mozzarella cheese- as per needed
- garlic clove-3( chopped )
- tomato ketchup -3 spoons
how to make :
1) Boil the macaroni with lot of water and add required amount of salt . While boiling pour some olive oil to avoid macaroni sticking to each other.if its done almost strain it and pour water above it to avoid sticking while cooling. Keep this aside.
2) heat the pan , pour some olive oil/ canola oil.. Let it heat.. Then add the chopped garlic clove and stir so that the oil absorbs the fine classy flavor of garlic. afterwards add onion and salt.. Add the raw minced beef before the onion turns transparent.. Saute it well and keep closed for 10-12 mins..later add all the condiments mentioned in the ingredients list along with bell pepper, tomato and green peas with half cup water.
3)now the beef would be cooked and add ketchup to this and stir well..later pour milk before adding macaroni so that the creamy texture is maintained..
4) now add the macaroni and mix it well with the beef curry.. Hmmmmm!!! Nice smell is coming……?
5)now cook dis closed for 5 minutes.. Later add mozzarella cheese as your wish. As we are on diet, didn’t use much..?after sprinkling the cheese keep the pan closed for 5 min again to allow the cheese to melt.. this will add the creamy texture!!
6) now while opening the lid we could see the rich cheese and beef macaroni all blended together…?☺
Its so lovely to taste this with your loved ones?!!! Share and njoy…..